Another year has passed and here we all are with our own sets of happy and sad moments. With Christmas marking the end of the year, all we are left with is, looking forward to the new year and hoping for it go better than the previous one. We all have for sure, missed a lot in the last year and have yet again started planning on making the most of upcoming year.
We bring to you certain unsaid rules that one should keep in mind for making life’s goals easier to achieve!
1. Step out of your comfort zone for, life lies beyond.
Do you really want to get to that work done? Well then, you have to get up from that comfy chair of yours!
2. Challenge yourself in what you are best at because the boundaries keep changing every day!
Do you think you Excel at something? Well, you might need to check back onto that too!!
3. Don’t push your boundaries, make new ones! Be Versatile!
What exactly made you think that you can’t take ‘that’ leap?
4. Don’t regret your mistakes they are milestones in disguise!!
Columbus discovered America by mistake. That’s one mistake he wouldn’t have erased, for sure.
5. Take risks! Your life is not worth living now anyway, who knows things might turn out to be better later.
No, I am not suggesting to jump off a cliff or do stunts on the railway track! Take the risk and aim higher, the maximum that can go wrong is you starting from ground zero with all the experience! That doesn’t really seem too bad! Does it?
6. Forget the meaning of ‘Procrastination’. Trust me you don’t really need that word!!
Procrastination is the Dark Lord of the successful world! This word shall not be named, It sucks out the spirit of a new start!
7. Don’t be afraid of facing the hurdles! They don’t haunt!
Expecting a smooth ride all over in your trip? Well happy journey then, You are so gonna need it!!
8. Don’t worry about what lies on the other side of the door! Face what you get!
If life would have turned out the way you expected, you wouldn’t be where you are now!
9. Don’t fret over the time investment!! You are not going to die so soon!
Things take time to shape up! You weren’t born in a day either!!
10. Embrace reality! It doesn’t hurt that much!
Well enough of your fairytale dream world. Now pick yourself up and get real for once!!